Sunday, November 14, 2010

Subscribe to Atom

Introduction

I’ve looked for some time for a “men’s daily devotional” blog, or something like that, and thus far, my search has found a very few gender neutral devotional sites, and a few women’s devotional sites, but not a single current devotional site dedicated strictly to men (there were a couple of blogs that re-post old writings from great men of the past). Therefore, I’ve decided to begin one. I’m probably not, nor do I consider myself to be, the perfect person to do this. I have many of my own shortcomings, both as a Christian, and as a man. This blog is as much (if not more) for myself as it is for any other men looking for a daily devotional site.

My goal in this is to keep ALL material and posts on this site to be religion neutral, and Biblically specific. While I encourage discussion, I would request that all comments and discussions be made with that in mind. In this blog, I represent no specific religion or religious group. I make representation only of the Word of God (the Holy Bible), and the manner in which it speaks to me. As a man, it is possible that I may from time to time post something out of context or something that may be incorrect. I beg you to forgive me in the case that I do, and I urge you to inform me as well, so that restitution/correction can be made.

Now, let us explore how we as man can improve our lives by examining the life and words of the perfect man, Jesus Christ, the Carpenter from Nazareth, and the words of His Father.

Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment